The mandate of the Hollywood Creative Forum is to foster business collaborations through both structured and informal networking opportunities, to provide practical business and creative intelligence, and to spark debate through a variety of high-level keynote presentations as well as panel discussions and workshops focused on diversity in programming.
In 2018, the program included some of the following elements:
- Panel Discussions
- Vetted “Meet & Greets”
- “Kaitz Talks”
- Structured Mentoring Luncheons
- Networking Receptions
Due to a scheduling conflict, we are adjusting our 2019 program. We will post new information about location and dates once confirmed.
Thank you for your patience and continued support of the program!
Why You Should Attend
Whether you are a writer, creator, producer, buyer or distributor of scripted or unscripted entertainment, or if your business provides a service to producers, you can’t afford to miss this exceptional opportunity to:
- Establish contacts and cement relationships
- Explore issues and uncover trends in both scripted and unscripted entertainment
- Develop new program ideas
- Meet potential content partners
- Meet seasoned network and studio executives