Qualifications to Apply
To participate in the Hollywood Creative Forum, you must meet the following qualifications, fill out an application, and be approved by the Walter Kaitz Foundation. The exclusive program is limited to 250 highly qualified participants. Applications will be accepted until April 14, 2020.
To Apply as a Content Creator
- Be a person of color
- Have verified mid- to high-level credits in television, digital/streaming and film, as a writer, director, producer, or showrunner
- Have a verified IMDb link
- Have a minimum if TWO recent credits listed on IMBd
- Agree to have your information stored in the HCF database which will be shared with participating talent/content executive
Before completing the application, make sure you have the following materials on-hand. The registration should take about 10 minutes. Please note, you must complete the full application before exiting.
- current color headshot (300 dpi min)
- IMDb link
- resume (optional)
- credit list is this format
To Register as a Company Representative
Company Representative Qualifications:
- You are in the role of a network rep, studio rep, production company rep, development procurement decision-maker, sponsor, presenter, or strategic partner
- You are interested in meeting with experienced, vetted content creators from the perspective of collaboration or hiring
Please complete this short, simple registration in order to receive an invitation. The registration should take about than 5 minutes. Please note, you must complete the full application before exiting.