June 19, 2014 – Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, NY
Join us on Thursday, June 19 for the Hollywood Creative Forum EAST
If you’re a scripted television writer or producer (or both) who happens to be located on the East Coast, we might just have the gig you’ve been waiting for.
It’s the Walter Kaitz Foundation’s inaugural Hollywood Creative Forum EAST, taking place on Thursday, June 19, 2014, as a partner program of the 18th Annual American Black Film Festival.
Located at Chelsea’s Metropolitan Pavilion, the Forum will bring diverse individuals together with executives from cable television’s creative and business community to meet, greet, learn and exchange ideas. Speakers, panels and networking events combine to provide up-close opportunities for identifying your next project – and very possibly your next business partner.
The Forum includes the following:
- Barbara Fisher, Senior Vice President, Original Programming, UP
- Paul Butler, General Manager, ASPiRE
- Tom Fontana, Showrunner, Writer
- Meghan Hooper, Vice President, Program Acquisitions, Lifetime Network
- Karen Horne, Vice President, Programming Talent Development & Inclusion, NBC Entertainment
- Richard LaGravanese, Writer, Director, Producer
- Barbara Matos, Director of Diversity, CBS Corporation
- Tim McNeal, Vice President, Creative Talent Development & Inclusion, Disney ABC Television Group
- Zuri Rice, Vice President of Content Strategy, Niche Networks, Nickelodeon/Viacom
- Donna Michelle Anderson (DMA), Vice President of Development, Music Programming, BET Networks
- Angela Cannon, Vice President of Affiliate Marketing, UP
- Lisa Davis, Entertainment Attorney, Frankfurt, Kurnit, Klein & Selz
- Alicin Reidy-Williamson, Principal, The Raben Group
- Paul Ricci, Senior Vice President of Development, MT2/MTVU